1. What is Amazon Residence?
Amazon Residence is a modern condominium in Pattaya, Thailand. Condominium comprises of 4 buildings, having 8 floors and includes 795 units. The construction started in 2012 and was completed in 2014.
You will find more pictures here.
2. Where is condominium located?
Amazon Residence condominium is located in the southern part of Pattaya, in Jomtien district. This is a quiet and peaceful area. The distance to Jomtien Beach and Jomtien Beach Road is 1.2 km, the distance to Sukhumvit Road is 1.5 km. There is a shuttle-bus which departs every hour to the beach and Sukhumvit and back. You may find the shuttle-bus in the parking lot at the entrance.
Location on the map and how to get there is here.
3. What does it have to offer?
- One of the largest swimming pool in Pattaya with tropical garden. There is also a children’s area and a slide.
- Fitness center (on the 3rd floor).
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas.
- Restaraunt with European cuisine.
- 24 hour security service.
4. What kind of apartments does it have?
If you decide to stay in Amazon Residence condominium, you will be offered studios, one bedroom apartments or two bedroom apartments. The apartments may face the outdoor pool or surroundings. All of the apartments are fully furnished, having air-conditioner, luxury bathrooms with hot water shower systems and high quality sanitary ware.
Each apartment has a fitted European style kitchen. It includes an electric stovetop, an extractor hood, a microwave and a fridge. There are also a dining table and chairs in the living room along with a sofa, coffee table and flat screen TV in every apartment. Towels and bed linen are also provided.
Check out available apartments for rent.
5. What’s interesting in the neighbourhood?
In 5 minute walking distance you will find an evening market with ready meals, pharmacy, massage parlors, cafes and restaurants. Two 24-hour supermarkets — 7Eleven and Tescolotus — are just 100 m away.